Just saw the most amazing Documentary EVER


Netflix has 'Treasures From the Wreck of the Unbelievable' and that's just what it is.
Unbelievable, or is it real?
It's got to be the most amazing, 'unbelievable' shipwreck find of all time, BY FAR, if it's real, and even if it's not.
I can't imagine I haven't heard of it before. In fact, the treasures may have been in Venice when we there there, last fall.
Bottom line, a YUUUUGE ship sunk off the East coast of Africa around 100 AD, with 'Treasures' from all over the known world, and it has just been discovered and brought up, beginning in 2011.
I can't begin to describe it, SOOO, you just need to see it on Netflix..
I guarantee, you will be totally blown away, and say, why haven't I heard of this'? Or maybe you have, but I sure hadn't. At least until now. Unbelievable.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?