Because I want to be an informed voter/person, I have decided to

research all the candidates for the upcoming election, here in Broomfield, but I can't possibly get all the news about all of them, SO, have decided to just follow the blog of the one I can relate closest to, Joe Blow.
I will read all about him, from him, and read what he has to say about the other candidates before I vote, Then I can be an informed voter and will maybe vote for Joe Blow.
Sounds smart. right?
Sorta like the sheep who think they are informed, BUT, get all their 'news' through one filter, (Roger Ailes' creation) and COINCIDENTALLY, always vote Repub, cuz they KNOW the Dems are really stoopid, after reading/hearing about them from Bullshit Mountain.
Never mind, gotta start getting informed about our next election, SO am gonna read Joe Blow's blog, maybe speak with him, interview his campaign members and listen to all his campaign speeches, THEN I can make an informed decision.
Really schmart, huh?
Where can I get my 'GULLIBLE' hat? Oh yeah, Bullshit Mountain......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?