I remember part of an interesting dream I had last night....

I was elk hunting in the Colorado high country, as I did for about 40 years, and I had my scoped, 300 Win Mag as I waited beside a high mountain meadow at sunrise.Then, at first light, as 3 of them walked out, I realized I only had one bullet!
Wow, three targets and only one shot! What to do?
Yup, it was Devin Nunes, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, unsuspecting and within easy range, sniffing and kissing each other's butts.
What's a guy to do?
 The last thing I remember is Nunes trying to run into the heavy timber, with Rush behind him, waddling as fast as his fat ass would allow.....
Wow, I'd forgotten SIZE of the exit wound from 300 Win Mag hollow point.
SHOCKING, yet SO satisfying.
Next time, though, not leaving camp without a FULL clip, for OBVIOUS reasons.....
What if the Liar in Chief had been there?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?