Some people don't like my stuff, here

Ricky Gervais has the same kind of problem, as jerks bitch about his material. and I like the way he explained it
It's like someone posting a 'Guitar for Sale' sign, and getting crap from morons who call and say,
'I don't want or need your stinkin' guitar!'
OK, then it's not for you , BUT, I have a right to advertise my guitar, and if it's not for you, then shut up and go away, you idiot.
I do this for me, instead of confronting morons like you, and it works for me, SO, if you don't like, shut up and go away.
So simple even a rightwingnut sheep should understand, MAYBE, cuz they ain't known for their smarts, OBVIOUSLY.
Any Dotard supporter has SERIOUS problems with reality, and since I'm not allowed within rifle range of him, I'm stuck HERE.
Deal with it, or go away, or BOTH.
Insert your head, firmly and deeply, and return to Bullshit Mountain, with the other morons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?