Wow, whenever I spend money on beer, like yesterday


I can't help but think. My blog could pay for this, and more, with ads that they keep offering.
I passed min numbers long ago.
But NO.
I'd lose credibility and purpose, which is to expose FOX and Trump as the LIARS they are.
BUT, my greedy side says, who doesn't already KNOW that?
Even the clueless, gullible minions of Bullshit Mountain GOTTA know what FOX and the Liar in Chief are up to. Don't they?
Is anyone REALLY that stoopid, not to know that FOX is just Repub propaganda??
Maybe, maybe not. Ya gotta realize but we're dealing with FOXSheep, who continually prove, that as stupid as the average person is, half of them are even worse.
Anyway, am buying my own beer, for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?