At our weekly (sometimes) 'Survivor' gathering

where whoever draws the 'voted out' contestant fixes next week's meal, I wore my custom T-shirt, honoring the quote of one of the 'intellectual giants' of our time, and one of my heroes. The T-shirt I designed and commissioned says:
I KNOW WORDS
I HAVE THE BEST WORDS
I"M LIKE REALLY SMART
A STABLE GENIUS
I got the desired reaction from the Trump haters, laughs, and the one Dotard fan, 'spin on the heel and walk away', with a Hmmph...
Hard to explain, cuz other than this fatal flaw, a good, decent, intelligent individual.
Maybe dropped on the head, or temporary insanity?

Speaking of our parties, sometimes I think that maybe it would be healthier to stop drinking, cuz, you know,,,,,,
But then I realize the Orange Clown doesn't drink, AT ALL, and I end up cracking open a beer, cuz we all know alcohol is a solvent and most health problems come from fat clogged arteries annnnd beer proves God loves us and wants us to be happy, annnnnnnd it's the OPPOSITE of the Liar in Chief.
CHEERS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?