OK, I'm gonna make lemonade outta lemons


and instead of bitchin' about the ignorant Trump supporters, I just want their addresses.
I can make a FORTUNE, selling them magic beans.
Anyone who swallows his crap, AND believes a literal Bible, with Noah, Jonah, the child eating bears and a talking snake is not gonna doubt my magic means. The only question is if these brainiacs have any money. Probably not.
GUARANTEED to grow up to the giant's castle, where they can steal his gold.
Foolproof, once I get their addresses.
If they believe Trump's bullshit and 2000 year old fables, selling magic beans to the gullible minions will be NO PROBLEM.
I'm gonna be RICH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?