I recorded HBO's 2018 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction


and knew it was gonna be good, with The Cars, Dire Straits, Bon Jovi and The Moody Blues, (and Nina Simone?).
Wow, I was expecting a LOT, but was blown away by some of the best bands EVER!
Not sure who is best, the Moody Blues made me cry, with Knights in White Satin, then I rocked out with , 'Ride My Seesaw', after AMAZING songs by The CARS, and Mark Knopfler, one of the best guitarists EVER, rocked the house.
And then Bon Jovi. Wow!
I grew up during the best music time EVER and they were FINALLY inducted into the ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME!
Off the chart concert, if nothing more than 'Knights in White Satin', and the flute solo.
Amazing, and if you like music, check it out, and hear Jon Bon Jovi's speech.
WOW! 'Living on a Prayer' Rocked the HOUSE!
Gonna keep this recording forever, when I need to be lifted UP!
Again, we had the best music EVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?