I can’t PROVE it, but I think the Russians are f-ing with me


I’ve taken down two posts today, on my blog, that I didn’t post. One about being old (correct) and one about being gay (not that there’s anything wrong with it), but no.
Have been hit by the Russians, (several hundred per day show up on my data info), ever since I started blogging about Dotard’s support from/for the Russians.
Now SOMEBODY [(R) works for Repub or Russian], is posting on MY blog.
SOO, am warning right now that ‘like the 2016 Presidential campaign’, I’m being hacked.
Was already forced to change formats cuz of interference, and new one won’t allow me to post pics, but THEY can. I removed a pic of some old people, and a couple on the beach, today.
Could be worse.
We could be talking about the future os the US being WRECKED, like it was in 2016.....

Today’s ‘audience’ from my blog stats. Interesting.....

Pageviews by Countries 

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
760
Italy
297
United States
249
United Arab Emirates
228
Germany
105
Ukraine
88
Romania
45
Portugal
38
France
30
Unknown Region
22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?