Great letter, from a grandson, to his grandmother who was basking in Dotard’s win.


Couldn’t have said it better myself.

“Donald Trump is a bigoted imbecile who tapped into the racism and ignorance in America,” he texted. “You’re right, he is like Ronald Reagan. He’s going to leave this country in ruins and completely ignore minorities’ problems. The fact that he ‘won’ this election is a blemish on the history of the United States. I will not be recognizing him as my President, because much like George W. Bush he failed to win the popular vote. The only difference is that I believe Bush was a good person who was manipulated by those around him. Donald is an arrogant asshole with a history of abuse, mistreatment, and greed. He and his supporters should be ashamed of themselves, but it’s evident they lack the self-reflective capabilities to do so. I want you to think long and hard about what you’ve aided in. My LGBT friends are scared. My Muslim friends are scared. My Hispanic friends are scared. My female friends are scared. I’m scared. The fact that you’ve gone along with his disgraceful rhetoric the entire way through disappoints me to no end. Congratulations, you’ve damaged America. I hope it was worth it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?