I may have figured something out, for my blog. Insult the FOXSheep, making fun of their ability to ‘swallow anythng’’, and add a couple thousand readers. Works for me...


Bottom line, you can’t underestimate the gullibility of the FOXSheep, and it seems others appreciate me making fun of their gullibility/stupidity.
I mean, what kind of idiot swallows the propaganda of the State Media?
Like the masses in North Korea swallow King Jong Un’s LIES.
Oops, not a good comparison...
The poor peasants in N Korea don’t have a CHOICE for news.
The gullible/ignorant FOXSheep have a CHOICE, and choose to be ‘willfully ignorant’, swallowing the crap from Sean and Friends.
YUUUUGE difference, that makes the N Koreans smarter/superior to the clueless FOXMinions.
Wow, I’m SHOCKED, that the sheep will blindly follow, like the lemming who can only see the fuzzy ass in front, leading the way......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?