As I see the memorials to GHW Bush, I see the EACT OPPOSITE, of the A-hole in the White House today.


A decorated veteran, intelligent patriot, with grace, humility and honesty.
Can anyone be more of a DIRECT OPPOSITE, from the Liar in Chief we have now?
Yup, war hero vs Capt Bonespurs who Lies, like most of us breathe.... Constantly.
H showed that although we don’t agree, I could respect him.
And now we have Dotard, who even the most ignorant, gullible sheep have to admit is a LYING SOB.
But, they don’t care.
It’s amazing how far we’ve fallen, as FOX and the ‘Christians’ have taken over, in the form of the LYING Orange Clown.

God help us.....
Speaking of. Forgive me for seeing only one thing every time I see Dotard representing my country to the world. All I can see/hope for is the effects of a 300 Win Mag on his head/chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?