Crocs 'insider' update

Had lunch with my buddy from Crocs on Friday, and asked him lots of questions. Bottom line, I came away feeling real good about CROX. Am thinking I'm gonna wish I had used this opportunity to buy some CROX 'on sale', if I don't. According to Dennis, things are just fine with the company. Some growing pains, mostly diversifying too much, too fast, caused distribution problems, but production is ramping up, so they will be able to better meet demand in the future. And the future includes major expansion throughout the world, with many new products. Not sure if there is gonna be much movement before next quarter's earnings, but my guess is it will gradually creep up. The downside is a major market meltdown that could carry CROX down with it. Who knows, but there is no way the stock deserved a 50% haircut, and I'm thinking that will become evident in the near future. For what it's worth, in my humble opinion, $38/share is a steal...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Be careful of Crox! I believe it is a fad stock and they have pretty much saturated the market! They are also creating a lot of expenses!
Fam Guy said…
Creating lots of expenses?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?