I have a buddy,

whose friendship and opinion I value, and whenever we talk 'books', he says I need to read 'Brother Odd', by Dean Koontz, SO, when I saw the book for sale yesterday, after being drawn into the Goodwill Store, I bought it, thinking Laura also recommended him (but it was actually Clive Cussler) and started it today. Although I normally don't like Koontz, this one is starting out pretty good, with a quote, or thought, that I like.
 'The file labeled THINGS ABOUT WHICH 'STEVE' KNOWS NOTHING, is no less immense than the universe. The only thing I know for sure is how much I don't know. Maybe there is wisdom in that recognition. Unfortunately I have found no comfort in it.

Am hoping it is a good book, and so far, I like it, although I realized after looking at his impressive list of titles, I've never read him. Must have been thinking Cussler or Clancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?