There was a saying/poster,

in the 60's, that said, 'Chastity is it's own punishment,' which came to mind as I was gonna do another list of FOXNews bullshit stories. They whine and scream and hunker down in their fact resistant bubbles, listening to Rush and O'Reilly, claiming intellectual superiority, although all the facts point in the opposite direction. Obviously, being a rightwing whackjob is it's own punishment, so I'm gonna just let 'em fester, without me. Their negative, sick little world is contagious and I've decided to avoid it, at least until I'm faced with more egregious crap than I can stand to ignore. Probably won't be long, but I'm gonna try...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?