Christmas present,


that I hope I can enjoy. When I was (much) younger, used to do some oil painting, and actually showed a (little) bit of talent in that area if I must say so myself. (My mother would agree). Anyway, Carol got an oil paint set that I am eager to try. Went to library and got aninstruction book and Hobby Lobby for some more supplies and am ready to start pretty soon. Even have an idea for my first pic. I figured that by putting my plans, out here, it would help me get motivated. Am looking forward to it, but will try not to bore you with it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks good all set up - can't wait to see what you paint!
Anonymous said…
That looks fun. I'd like to see something created from the new toys, too. Get to work.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?