Just remembered,

a good story. I have a remote controlled golf cart that I used one day with my good buddy Scott Harper and his son Zach. I convinced Zach that it was voice controlled and while we spoke to it I was actually controlling it with the remote. Anyway, I explained he had to be 'nice ' to it, or it would become upset with him and not listen. He must have not been nice enough, because, because, pretty soon, it was chasing him around, which was pretty funny, but the best part happened when we were on the 9th tee at Eagle Trace. Zach didn't know I lived there, and after my tee shot, we were near my house. I explained to him that there was a real nasty guy living in that house with the the fountain, and convinced him to follow me into the house to steal some beer out of the refrigerator, because, 'he deserved it'. While we were in 'his' kitchen, I heard a noise upstairs, and we RAN out of the house. To this day, I don't know if he knows that it was my house. BUT, it was really funny that day. Sorry, Zach...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?