OK, I quit



There comes a time to stop wasting good oil paint, and I've reached it on this picture. Seemed like a good subject when I picked it. A view from our hotel room in Amalfi, showig a sailing ship at rest. Just the thought of all the possibilities, through the open window. Alas, easier pictured than painted. I can't do straight lines with a paint brush, and there's nowhere to do texture, so, I just reached the point where I'M DONE, but I did learn something, which is worth something. (What I didn't learn was how to rotate pic on blog. I can rotate it in photo program, but can't figure out anyway to do it when transferred to blog. Whatever, I quit.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't give up! It's a ggod start!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?