At Easter dinner,

we found out Alex, Laura's brother, is working at Lucky Pie, a new pizzeria in Louisville. After he told us how good the Neopolitana pizza is, AND that they have 21 beers on tap, Carol and I decided to try it out last night. Very interesting menu, including the maple/cayenne walnuts, as an appetizer. I guess the cayenne is to warm you up for the Calabrian peppers on the pizza. Flavorful, but HOT. I decided though, if Carol could eat 'em, so could I. As my tongue, then throat, began to burn as we were leaving, I said, 'How could you eat those hot peppers?' 'I didn't', she said, 'I just put 'em on your pizza when you weren't looking'. And they say I'm the bad one...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yo ARE the bad one.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?