I'd stop ranting

against FOXNews, if they showed any intellectual or journalistic honesty, and just admitted who/what they really are. If their slogan was 'Mouthpiece for the Repub Party', or 'The Voice of Conservatives', I would have no problem with their message, paid for by Murdoch and Ailes. BUT, they claim to be a 'News' organization that's 'Fair and Balanced', which is just a big, fat lie. They're obviously not gonna admit to the lie, and I'm not sure I want them to. What would I blog about?

Comments

Anonymous said…
You couldn't go 2 days without complaining about Fox.
Fam Guy said…
And they can't go an hour without propaganda. I'm just saying let's be honest about our motivations. They are SO obvious, but won't admit it. C'mon...
Jim said…
MSNBC is a mouthpiece for the obama and the demorat party so what's ur point? Neither is a real news station.
Fam Guy said…
I don't think any Lib would argue that MSNBC is unbiased, but most FOX disciples think they're a legitimate news agency. And MSNBC doesn't have the gall to have Fair and Balanced on their screen.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?