Should be interesting,

as we get closer to Nov, and the big money PAC's start unloading on Obama. I remember 2004 when I thought there was NO WAY that GW could win, esp after the first debate when John Kerry exposed him as a stammering idiot. BUT, then I saw the 'Swift Boat' ad, from Karl Rove w/Texas oil money I realized that Bush could win. Total lies, labeled by John McCain as 'dishonest and dishonorable', but very convincingly presented, by the same people that brought us  'Willie Horton'. A bunch of old fart actors, labeled as Viet Nam vets, saying Kerry was a 'fake hero'. Rove's a genius, without a shred of integrity, and he's at the helm again, with unlimited funding provided by the Repubs on the Supreme Court. Like I said, should be interesting, as the Repub sleaze machine, with untraceable financing, gets cranked up and rolling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?