Had a great time,

yesterday, playing golf at Inverness. Kari won a free 'foursome' in a poker tournament, and Nate, Ted, Russ and I played yesterday, while the girls played with Piper. I was amazed at how well Nate played, esp for a guy who never gets a chance to practice/play. I would LOVE to have his swing/distance. Not sure how/where he learned it, but the boy sure do hit the ball. Whatever, it was a wonderful afternoon, and I really wanna thank Kari, for being such a good poker player. All in all, a great time to be a proud papa.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you could enjoy it. I better be winning something for as much as we played as a kid. I guess learning how to gamble at an early age with Tori using candy is paying off. ka-ching
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.