Today's Rocky

Mountain News had a column by Paul Campos that really touched my heart, as it is something I could have written myself. He says, " was going to write about how several people have told me that my opinions have gotten increasingly shrill and vitriolic. I planned to muse thoughtfully on this issue, and to consider what larger trends in society have driven a person such as myself-a squishy ideological moderate who until recently was not all that interested in politics per se- to spend more and more time shouting from the metaphorical rooftops that, for instance, the Bush administration has become a cesspool of incompetence and corruption (oops, I did it again). ------- Couldn't have said it better myself......

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know, I used to think you were unnecessarily obsessed with your hated of Bush. I'm now starting to think you were just ahead of your time.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?