That's me, flying,


or, rather, trying to keep my balance while the wind blows up, past me, REAL fast. Kari and I went to SkyVentures, to redeem my father's day present, and I tried my hand at indoor skydiving. Harder than it looks. The experts, there, bounced around like ping pong balls, flipping and rolling, in full control. I was in control for awhile... Anyway, it was fun, then we met Ted, had a great sushi lunch, and I saw Prism Seismic, where he works. Pretty cool present. Thanks, kids..

Comments

Ranny said…
Cool dude...reminds me of 1971..at Columbine airport.... my first and last attempt at sky diving...we missed the landing target by 2 miles and just missed some houses...they had to carry one of the divers out of the field in a stretcher...seems like the pot heads with me were Howie, Mike and ??????? (I knew we shouldn't have been stoned)
Fam Guy said…
I remember that, vaguely. I think I told you it was dangerous and you shouldn't do drugs. But you never listened to me....
ladyj said…
What do you know....I once dropped out of a plane in 1968 to impress a guy who was a member of a sky diving team. Will NEVER do it again. I wasn't on drugs, just stupid! I should have been stoned, because the memory of that jump stayed with me for years. Good going Gramps!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?