As I read 'Gone Tomorrow',


by Lee Child, that the library finally notified me to pick up, I realize that he is one of my favorite authors. With this one, I will have read all of his books. The same goes for Nelson DeMille, John Grisham, and Stephen White, whose books take place in and around Boulder. I have read most of Stuart Woods' works, (and that's a lot), as well as Robert Ludlum and James Michener (LONG books), plus, most of Stephen King, including the Dark Tower series. In between I read best sellers like, 'The Shack' and 'The Story of Edgar Sawtelle'. Bottom line, I am looking for a new author. I am in the process of reading all of Michael Connelly, and have his new one on reserve at the library. If any, or either, of y'all are familiar with the genre I that I enjoy, go ahead and recommend a new author. The gift that keeps on giving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dan Brown?
I hear that James Fuerst "Huge" is a good one.
Bill Bryson is always a great read.
Do you read much by female authors?
Fam Guy said…
Appreciate the input, but to tell the truth, have not been able to find a female author I could relate to. Fuerst and Bryson, huh?
Fam Guy said…
As for Dan Brown, have read all of them. Hope he has a new one, soon.
Anonymous said…
James Lee Burke
Pat Conroy
Jaime said…
I agree with whomever recommended Bill Bryson. Start with A Walk in the Woods. Very funny nonfiction.--Jaime
Jaime said…
I agree with whomever recommended Bill Bryson. Start with A Walk in the Woods. Very funny nonfiction. The one about Australia is good too; I think it's titled From a Sunburned Land. Nate's probably read it.--Jaime

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?