Will be interesting.


many years from now, as I sit in my wheelchair, at the old folks home, and read my diary, that I shared w/y'all. I may say 'YEAH!', or maybe, 'what an idiot,' I was/am, BUT at least I'm putting it 'out there'. Time will tell, but, as my buddy Matt says, 'What is, IS', and this is what I think now. At least I'm not some brain-washed FOX sheep. And, by the way, if any of you readers, (either of you), (thanks LadyJ), want to share anything, good or bad, feel free. Just click on the 'comment', if it's not too complicated....

Comments

ladyj said…
inspiration in an insane world, my bro. Keep 'em coming......I find your words fasinating for someone with a club in his hand. You're an exit in an otherwise crowded Walmart. You're an Airwick to life's flatulent moments. You're Zigfeld to Fox's follies. And now, your moment of zen....

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?