I've owned a lot

of watches in my life, and had several 'fav' possessions, BUT, I know that I've never had any better than my Pulsar, Solar watch, that I bought in Daytona Beach, about 12 years ago. I was just getting into a major 'storm', and my watch battery went dead. Normally this would be a minor inconvenience, but, when everything is 'shut down' with no eclectricity, and no stores open, it was HUGE, so I decided to spend some extra money on a watch that didn't take a battery. That was over a decade ago, and after expecting to 'reset' my watch, like I'd always done, and replace the battery, I have been pleasantly shocked to have the best watch EVER, that doesn't need batteries, OR need to be reset. One of my fav possessions....  My Pulsar. Solar watch, whose face is a solar collecter. UNbelievable, but real....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?