What a difference

a year makes. One year ago, we were in Edinborough, Scotland, really enjoying the city and our tour when we heard dad had passed. The lead story on BBC was from Broomfield, USA, and the Colorado floods. My phone and email were hacked. Seems like way more than a year, as I have aged much more than that, but it was only 365 days. Yesterday, I was depressed, in a way I couldn't explain, until I talked myself out of it, as I realized we all have to die, and we couldn't have asked for a better 'passing', than the way the folk's went. It still hurts, because I loved them so much, but I am dealing with it in a much better way, today. I made the decision to 'fast', in remembrance, and it felt right. The good news? The memorial tree and bench, in the best part of Harmon Park is in place and looks great, AND, the estate is near to being settled, finally. Nebraska lawyers have a very profitable scam going, with their special 'Inheritance Tax', and the laws involved. Bottom line, has been quite a year, that I am glad to have behind me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?