What a great time of year!

Just played in a golf tournament at Arrowhead, which HAS to be one of the most amazing golf courses anywhere. Thanks to my buddy Scott, got to participate in all-expenses paid tournament, incl free food (prime rib) and drinks. What a day, but this old body is kinda hurtin, 'cause after 36 holes on Monday, then extra golf after the tourney, I'm just a bit sore. Not complaining, BUT, can definitely feel it today. Don't know what I'd do without the ol' hot tub. Next, we're off to the 5 star resort in Jackson Hole that Carol found on-line, with a stop in Pinedale at our favorite cabin-on-the-lake first, then we check out Yellowstone. Life Is Good! Oh, and can't forget a stop at Johnny B. Goode's in Steamboat, on the way. I know it's only natural, this time of year, for the body to want to pack on a few pounds for the upcoming winter, but I gotta be careful, winter's not gonna be THAT long and cold, I hope...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have an excellent time in Jackson Hole! Should be beautiful this time of year...

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?