Maybe some good news

Yesterday, Dr Leistikow said I have a gallstone, and sent me to get an ultrasound, then to plan on having my gall bladder removed today. Well, I called around and was quoted $940, $720 and then, $196, at the last place, if I paid cash, BUT they couldn't get to me 'til this morning. Problem is, I had a pretrial hearing for the traffic ticket I am pleading 'not guilty' to, and it was too late to get out of it. So, I went to court, and 'voila', I am feeling better for the first time in about a week. Still am going thru with the trial, BUT, the fact that I had it going on probably saved me from rushing into surgery. I have been massaging my gall bladder area, tring to move a probable blockage from a stone, and as I have been doing it, it has hurt less and today, the pain is nearly gone, which makes me think it may have passed. 'Tis a good weight-loss method, (not being able to eat), as I lost 12 lbs this week, but I'm not reommending it. Just saying, again, that there are times it seems like there's someone looking out for me. Without court, most likely I would have been in surgery this morning, Am definitely not out of the woods yet, but things are looking up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just watch your stools....if you pass a big enough stone....go to the jewelers, find a really nice setting and have the damn thing mounted. It will make a great Christmas present! One down.............

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

It’s good to know Captain Bonespurs little Excursion is going well, and we can expect gas and diesel prices to come down, soon.