I screwed up, and believed FOX


During my experiment, to view 'alternate' news, I watched FOX, yesterday, and saw that the new pick to head the Treasury, Geithner, had not paid his income taxes for several years and had an illegal housekeeper. Not the guy to head the treasury, I thought. BUT, today, I heard the truth about it. He signed off on what his tax lawyer had prepared for him, but a technicality showed up later on a W-2 withholding, and he immediately fixed the problem. His housekeeper was totally legal when he hired her, but several years later became 'illegal' for 3 months, on another technicality. Typical FOX bullshit reporting. At least they're consistent. The sleazy bastards...

Comments

Ranny said…
I was wrong once...thats when I thought I was wrong....but I was really right....I hate that when that happens
Anonymous said…
once again Ranny believes his own rhetoric.
Stevo, why do you continue with watching Fox? It only inflames your testicles!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?