Was watching the PGA tourney, today,


from Hawaii, and saw a great story. I graduated with Kirk and Karl Melson, twins, who were/are built like rocks. Anyway, they had a blurb on TV, today, during the tournament, that I had heard last summer, at my reunion. Kirk's son, Bret, set a Guinness World Record, for the longest ever,' hole in one'. Not only the longest, at 476 yards, BUT, it was at the toughest rated course in the US, and on the number one handicap hole, at that course. Unbelievable, almost. Bret Melson had a hole in one on a 476 yard hole! WOW! I didn't totally believe it, when I heard it, BUT, it was on TV today. Amazing...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, that's amazing. I'm surprised there hasn't been more coversage on it.
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?