After being retired, for many years, I’d sort of forgotten what it was like to really work, on a pretty good sized project, like replacing the decking, and quite a bit of framing, on our deck.

 Was truly shocked by the price of materials, not to mention labor, SO, I decided to go ahead and redo the rear deck, with Trex, so I’ll never have to refinish or resdeck again.

This old body hurt the first day and the second was even worse, but, was feeling better by the third day and am finally feeling human again. Not something I’d want to do regularly, but has turned into a fulfilling, rather interesting project that I’ll be proud of when it’s complete.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?