Duh, don’t worry Herschel, the rubes that vote Repub ‘ain’t that smart’, either. Gullible and ignorant? Yup. Just ask them who won the 2020 election. And when they say Trump, ask for evidence. They don’t have a clue…..

 Herschel Walker, the GOP nominee for Senate in Georgia, says he’ll probably be bested by Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) in their lone debate next month.

“I’m a country boy. I’m not that smart. He’s a preacher. [Warnock] is smart and wears these nice suits,” Walker said at a campaign stop over the weekend, according to the Savannah Morning News. “So, he is going to show up and embarrass me at the debate Oct. 14th, and I’m just waiting to show up and I will do my best.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?