I’ve always liked Charles Barkley, for his wit and intelligence. Now, I think I love him…

 Barkley told his co-host Gayle King on the CNN show “King Charles” Saturday that if he sees “a Black person walking around with a Trump mugshot,” he’d punch them in the face, adding that he means that “sincerely.”

BUT, he walked the comment back, a bit, saying something that applies not only to Blacks, but anyone.

"Now, I do wanna say this. I want to make it perfectly clear… If you’re a Black person and you’re wearing a Donald Trump mugshot, you are a freaking idiot."

Duh, no shit, Sherlock….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.