Late at night,

while mining the dark recesses of my brain, for blog material, I sometimes come across stuff I'm not too proud of, but IS kinda funny. Such an incident involved the remains of a badger, unfortunate road-kill, found while we were hunting, but fresh enough for Zerbe to decide he wanted to make a hat out of the (lovely) fur. After we skinned it, we were left with the gnarliest lookin' carcass you could ever imagine, with sharp claws and teeth. Too cool to just throw away, SOOO, on this cold winter night, we took it to the ass't B-ball coach's car, and tossed it onto his dash, wedged against the windshield, so it was smilin' at him, over the steering wheel. The next morning, there it was, in the faculty parking lot, still smilin'. Seems it was wet enough, and the night cold enough, that it froze in place and he couldn't remove it in time to get to school. OR, he just didn't notice it. Like I said, not proud of it, but it WAS funny...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah, Stevie, be proud, be very, very proud! Means you gotta a big pair.
Just because I reply, doesn't mean I'm the only one reading these blogs, eh? I just have a urge to reply. Keep 'em coming, Bro!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?