Remembering broken bones,

and crashes, I can recall playing golf, with a full cast on my right leg, broken in a softball game. Had finished the round, and was returning the cart, at Lake Valley GC, when I somehow managed to wedge my cast, between the seat and gas pedal, as I was headed downhill, beside the clubhouse. Would have been fine, if there wasn't a sharp turn at the bottom. 'Tis hard to turn a golf cart 90 degrees when you are going full speed, but I tried, and I rolled it. Got a few bumps and bruises, but nothing serious. Caught alot of crap from my buddies. How many people you know that have rolled a golf cart? I have....

Comments

Jaime said…
Honestly, Steve, I almost wet my pants on this one!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?