Break time, again,

Sunday night, at 8:30, after starting before 7 this morning, and I feel like I'm quitting early, but I'm gonna do it. My favorite dinner, crackers (Club, multi grain, yum), canned salmon, with a little wine. Oh yeah, and getting away from the computer. Heaven... Am about 90% online w/the new system and will be 98% within a few days. 'Tis always a tough learning curve, but have gotten thru most of it. As always, "Staying sane is Job One", and I feel I am mostly there. The real world is crowding out my new spiritual life, and am fighting it, but am hoping it's temporary. Just not enuff hours in the day. Oh well, it's time to kick back and stay sane. Luv to all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love to you too, honey....who ever said you started out sane?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?