OK, am taking a break,

to blog. Got up at 4 this am, (I swear) and have worked steadily til now, 6:30, and am gonna take a break while I eat my canned salmon and crackers for dinner. While I have been immersed in the Ike catastrophe, the economy has been crashing. Gotta say, 'I told you so". GW Bush has taken down more American institutions, including Bear Stearns, Washington Mutual, Merrill Lynch, Fannie May and Freddie Mac, Lehman Bros, and the list goes on and on, than any one EVER. Close 2nd was GHW Bush who took out the Savings and Loan Industry, with his other son, Neil, (remember Silverado, etc). They get in power and change the rules so their fatcat friends can prosper. The entire fincancial system, which survived 2 world wars, and the depression, will be lucky to survive George Bush. Read my blog the last year. I told you this recession would look good when we are in depression. AND IT'S COMING! It's gonna filter on down from house values, to brokerage houses, to banks, to credit card debt, to LOTS of bankruptcies and to HUGE unemployment. Once our economy loses so many jobs and incomes, the tax base will wither, and government, the largest employer in the country, will be forced to cut back drastically, OR just print more money, which they WILL do. Get ready now when/if you can. Sorry to be the messenger, but things are gonna get BAD. If you don't believe me, so be it. I used to think W was the worst thing that has ever happened to the America I love. Now I KNOW it. Hold on to what you can. I'm gonna be fine ( I hope), but things are gonna get real bad for alot of people. If God is in charge, as I believe, He is putting us thru a 'trying time' as all must go thru, and W was/is his method of knocking us out of our comfort zone, to see how we react. PREPARE! Love to all...

Comments

Anonymous said…
When man takes control and pushes God out of the picture, as has been done, this is what happens. I recall many years ago, my mother telling me that this USA would fall from within. Simple Greed and overindulgence put us in this position. Thinking companies could send work overseas and employ cheaper laborers would help; however no one thought about the unemployed back here in the states who would not be able to purchase the goods made by foreign hands owned by American companies. The "trickle down affect" worked, but only for those still employed. Ross Perot was absolutely correct; there was a "giant sucking sound." Now some CEO who only worked 17 days for WA MU gets 13 million dollars, as the bank goes belly up? Why isn't Warren Buffett in DC helping to settle this bailout mess, instead of these cracker-head no-nothings who are only looking out for their own vested interests and House and Senate seats? Give me a BIG OLD F*ING BREAK!! Congress can't fix a flat tire, but they sure as hell can give themselves a raise!! We need to clean up Washington and protect our rights.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?