SO glad I didn't have claims, today,

cause I had to line up a dentist. Didn't want to superglue my temp crown in, cause it's gotta come out soon. My Acura car alarm went off the other day, so I had to disconnect the battery, which made my radio think it was being stolen, so it shut down. The only way to get it back on, is to give the radio ser# to Acura, BUT, you gotta pull off the wood trim, in the dash, and pull out the radio and navigation system, to get the ser#. Which I did, in a hot, steaming car interior. Sweat running in my esyes so much I couldn't see,and OILA!, it worked, AND I got the (expensive) trim back in without breaking it. Also, got a prescription transferred out here. (Big deal, getting a Dr. and 2 pharmacies together. Went to local AT&T office, about a Laptop Connect card, but decided NO, cause they wanted a 2 yr contract. Printed out all the rules and regs, sample claims, fee schedules, etc. that used to be handed out. Spoke w/several people from USAA and Allcat, about several issues. Got my portable Magellan GPS back online after 3 years, (not easy). They thought it was stolen. Bought an AC inverter for my car so I could charge my computer and phone in the car, if no elec (which there won't be). Practiced the new Xactimate sketch system and set up an appt with a USAA local adjuster to help learn the system. It's now Heineken time, (another stop) before the Broncos/Raiders game on Monday Night Football. I can't imagine today, with 4-5 claims, and 15 calls from insured's, thrown in, like it usually is....

Comments

Anonymous said…
prost,mien heir......ein bier, ja, doch! Nein, ein bier, sechs bier, viel mehr!
Sich ordentlich asschlafen, Suchergebnisse.
Fam Guy said…
wtf, Lady...
Anonymous said…
you stated you were going to hoist a few Heineken, ja? Just writing a little german.....
"toast, my man, one beer, yes indeed! Not, one beer, six beers, much more!
Have a good rest, Steven."

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?