Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman


Comments

Anonymous said…
I know...I saw the clip and thought, my gawd, what is he on? coke, crack, weed? He was paranoid and totally "not there" and Dave jerked him off, as Dave does so well. I so loved Dave's apology to Farrah Faucett. Dave is the standard bearer.
Anonymous said…
What would be considered "heavy downer/junk"? The word junk in drug term is new to me.
Wearing the dark glasses was a tip-off right there and unable to keep up with where he was, another tip-off. I was falling off my chair...Dave fried his ass.
After the death of his older brother, River, several years ago, one would have assumed Joaquin knew better. He's quite a good actor......why this transformation is beyond me. Brain fart???
Fam Guy said…
Junk is heroin. As in junkie.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?