In an AOL piece, today, a poll


showed that if they had their 'druthers', most adults would like to move to Denver, from where they are, followed by San Diego and Seattle. I realized, as an adjuster, I had lived in all three, and then started doing a mental count of where I have lived. Sort of like that Johnny Cash song. I've lived in Pensacola, Palm Beach, Daytona Beach, Atlanta, upstate New York, Mobile, Omaha, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Ft.Worth, Houston, Garland, Lafayette, Houma, San Diego, L.A., Northridge, Seattle, and a few small places you haven't heard of. One constant was, nearly everywhere, people would see my Colorado license plate and say, " I love Colorado, wish I could live there'. Agreed. There's no place like it, and I've got a pretty good perspective on it, if I do say so myself. Go ahead, come and visit, then GO HOME...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved it.......the last word on visitors..........

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?