Obama spoke today,

in front of the AMA, and got booed for saying there is a place for lawsuits. The short version here... My mother had her hip re-replaced. The first time the Dr put in a defective hip joint, AFTER leaving her cut open, for OVER 24 hours, while he waited for UPS to sent the part he needed, that he started WITHOUT. A few months later, he replaced the defective joint, with ANOTHER defective joint, that was listed on-line, as being DEFECTIVE. Bottom line, my mother, while being otherwise, very healthy, will never walk again, and my father, lost his life-mate, to an idiot who didn't have time to do any pre-operative study. It cost his insurance co about 200K, and cost my parents their future. There IS a place for lawsuits. These guys ain't Gods. They are businessmen, who make bad decisions. They are grossly overpaid, and, judging from my parent's experience, make lots of mistakes. I could name a BUNCH. We need some reform, NOW. Go for it Obama, while you can...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?