Didn't think I'd get


to this point, BUT, gotta admit it. I'm totally burnt out on golf, after playing MANY days in a row, and I just got worse, instead of better. The good news? My back is better, cuz that's just how it works. The bad news? It seemed like work, lately, and golf shouldn't feel like that. Feel kinda dumb, complaining about something like this, BUT, it's my blog and I'm just writin' down feelings, and right now I'm burnt out on golf. On the other hand, am watching 'Enchanted', a sweet, cute little movie, that takes place in New York City, almost completely in Times Square and Central Park. Pretty cool, after we just been there...

Comments

ladyj said…
I'm taken aback by this shocking news release! You must have lost a bundle; have one heck of a hangover; sun poisoning; an out of body experience; or this is the second coming. Totally bbbbaaadd, duuuddee.
Fam Guy said…
Didn't lose any money, or make any, but did sorta have the sun-poisoning/hangover thing. Played in 104 degree heat, in a tournament with a lot of free drinks. Fun for the first part, then you pay the price, followed by a 2 day tourney that was SLOW and boring. Done for a while.
ladyj said…
Yes, I know that story..SLOW and BORING. It's the title of my autobiography. Life in Ohio. Haven't had this much fun since my last funeral. Hoping the next one will be mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?