One thing I've learned,

blogging and dealing with the rightwing Cons over the years. It's NEVER their fault. Although W and the Repubs had the reins for 8 years, took oil to $147/bbl, started a trillion dollar war, on oops, bad info, changed the rules of the banking world to benefit their big money pals and paid 'em all off with hundreds of billions before they slithered out of town. NOT OUR FAULT! It's that damn Carter/Clinton/Barney Frank. Why do I do this? Cuz it drives me crazy to see the headlines out there that the Dems shoulda waved a magic wand and fixed it all by now, and the sheep believe it. I gotta do this to keep from exploding, SO, excuse me if my attempt at sanity bothers you, but it works for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?