What a great day!

Met Kari for lunch, at her school in Coal Creek Canyon, as we brought up 'Noodles' fare. First time I ever had it and it was good (Beef Stroganoff). Talked with her students and fellow teachers and they LOVE her. Why not? Then, continued up the canyon (it was 47 degrees) and got to Nate and Laura's just as the chocolate chip cookies were coming out of the oven, and Piper was waking up from her nap. I LOVE being a grampa, and today was special. The aspen leaves are turning and fall is in the air. Life is good....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know about others, but in my experience I have no written words from my grandparents expressing there times with me or feelings! I'm sure when Piper is older she will appreciate your thoughts!
Hope you are feeling better!
Cyn
Famguy said…
Ooooo. That makes me kinda cringe, that I should maybe filter my words cuz my grandaughter may read them someday. Nope. By the time she could do that she'll either like me, or not, and she'll hopefully understand that sometimes grampa gets a little strange....
ladyj said…
I cannot bring myself to post a response.it would be wayyy tooo easy.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?