After looking for a deal,

for a long time, we finally booked Barcelo Colonial, one of our favorite 'all-inclusives', 45 miles south of Cancun. Not quite the bargain it used to be, cuz the world has found out what a great vacation it is. It used to be, 30 years ago, that we 'Norte Americanos' would be the touristas that filled the beaches. Now, it is a world-wide destination, but that's OK, as the French/Italian chicks like to go topless. Where there used to be less than 10 resorts now there are now over 50, We were the pioneers, and our daughter got married there. I LOVE it, as our family is gonna do another great vacation there, soon. Great way to escape the Colorado winter. When I get too old to do this, just chuck me in the ground and throw dirt over me, BUT, 'til then we will enjoy our time there..

Comments

Fam Guy said…
Am just kidding about chucking dirt over me. My plan is to be cremated, BUT, I won't be there.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?