When we were in Heidelberg, Germany,

Carol found a cordless mic, that WGRZ sportscaster Adam Benigni, (Channel 2, Buffalo, NY) had lost in a beer garden, when doing a Buffalo Sabres hockey game, and I tracked him down, and returned it. It surprised him, and we have stayed in touch. Just got this, from him.
Hey Steve,
Sorry about the Broncos last night. Foxborough can be rough on anyone. The Bills haven't won there since they built that new Stadium.Hope you had good holidays. As soon as New Era introduces its new NFL product line, I promise I'll hook up. I'm sure it will be cutting edge stuff with a bunch of different versions of team headgear.I want to thank you again for your honesty earlier this year.You went out of your way to contact us and helped to return it means a great deal. I promise to take care of you with the Broncos gear as soon as I can get my hands on it... And hope we can keep in contact on a regular basis.
You win Channel 2's "good guy" of the year award. Thanks again, Adam.

Comments

Fam Guy said…
Totally real, no shit.
Anonymous said…
Very cool
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?