Denial

Is not just a river in Egypt. Watching Tony Blair, whose career crashed and burned after hooking up with W, saying, along with Bush, who wrecked the Republican party, and whose approval rating is at 28% and dropping, say, "Yeah, we did the right thing". These two give politicians a bad name, which is tough to do. Obviously, some people cannot admit a mistake. But, hey, they can watch FOX news, and never have to confront reality. It's a disease, called Headupthebuttitis. Probably terminal....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I heard that a movie/video called "Outfoxed" is excellent! Have you seen it?
Fam Guy said…
No. Have you?
Anonymous said…
No but I heard it was very worthwhile and interesting! Maybe we will watch it tomorrow night! I am going to photograph the balloon festival at Vista Ridge at 6:00AM tomorrow. I now have had 4 photo's published in the Daily Camera. Haven't earned a dime yet, but if I have a wish, I would love to do photography! So much to learn.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?