Roadkill, Louisiana style


Just a reminder, for myself, as to what could be on the horizon. I have one of the strangest jobs imaginable. Months of doing nothing, then, WHAM, we need you 2000 miles away, in a disaster zone, RIGHT NOW. And no, we don't have a place for you to stay, but you got 100 hot claims to do. Good luck. Not complaining, because it is kinda interesting, BUT, am not looking forward to another Katrina. I know I am overdue, and it is gonna happen. Just don't know when or where. When I was younger, it was more exciting, and more dangerous, but now it is mostly inconvenient. I am very comfortable and happy with my life, thank you, and don't feel the urge for another adventure. But, it's just a matter of time, I'm afraid, and I'm "On the Road, Again", as Willie would say. Oh well, who knows when/where/why, but I do know it's gonna happen. At least it's not a BORING job.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?